You may notice a few changes when you visit the centre.
- At Barrington, keeping our shoppers, community and staff safe is our priority.
- You will find hand sanitising stations at all our entrances.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms we ask you to please stay home.
- We will continue to follow Ministry of Health guidelines and we encourage workers and shoppers at Barrington to contact the Ministry of Health’s Healthline 0800 358 5453 for COVID-19 advice and information.
- We’re following the government social distancing guidelines and you’ll see signage throughout the centre to remind shoppers to keep 2 metres from other customers.
Centre Management Office
- The Centre Management office is open.
- Stores may need to manage the numbers of customers entering the store to meet their health and safety requirements.
- If you are required to queue outside a store, we ask that you queue parallel to the store front and keep common mall space as clear as possible. Please follow the direction of the store team and floor signage to ensure 2 metre distancing is observed.