Level 2 at Barrington
You may notice a few changes when you visit the centre.
As per the Government’s announcement we are moving to Alert Level 2 from 11:59pm Tuesday 7 September. At Barrington Shopping all stores will be open during normal trading hours, but we are implementing a range of measures to make shopping as safe as possible. Please follow the key points below while visiting Barrington:
Wear a face covering
Please use our QR codes (or written recording of contact details)
Maintain a 2 metre distancing from others
Contactless payment is still preferred
For more information follow this link https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-levels-and.../alert-level-2/
Be Kind to One Another, Stay Safe, and thank you for supporting local!
- We’re following the government social distancing guidelines and you’ll see signage throughout the centre to remind shoppers to keep 2 metres from other customers.
Centre Management Office
- The Centre Management office is open Monday to Saturday 9am - 6pm, Sundays and public holidays 10am - 5pm. Phone 03 332 4221.
- The Centre Management office has temporarily relocated to Level 1, opposite Number Works and Words. To find us, please go up the stairs to the left of Pita Pit and turn right at the top of the stairs.
- Stores may need to manage the numbers of customers entering the store to meet their health and safety requirements.
- If you are required to queue outside a store, we ask that you queue parallel to the store front and keep common mall space as clear as possible. Please follow the direction of the store team and floor signage to ensure 2 metre distancing is observed.